Abstract Submission Deadline: 15th January 2019
Acceptance of abstract to commence: 15th November 2018
A Poster Presentation only.
- Your abstract in (300 words max for papers)
- A personal biography of the Presenting Author ( min 150 words)
- Abstracts are accepted on the following conditions:
- The Author should fix the poster on the morning of the event (25th February, 2019) in the designated areas.
Materials required to fix the poster will be the Authors responsibility.
- Author should display poster at the designated area (Poster Code).
- Any damage caused to exhibition panels / venue installations will be charged by the venue authorities on the presenter
- Posters to be removed on the event’s last day. Posters removed before last session - will not be evaluated / awarded certificates.
- Poster evaluation with the judges will take place at poster display area. Contact Organizers during the event for day/timings Author should display poster at the designated area (Poster Code).
Authors and Co-authors should register after receiving notification from organizer as confirmed poster presenters. Deadline for registration is 20th January 2019.
Certificates will be awarded to accepted posters that have been displayed at the event. Posters not displayed will not be entitled to receive certificates. The best posters will be awarded during the Oral Presentation Session on the 27th February, Wednesday.
All correspondence should be directed to the Operations Manager, IFM 2018 by e-mail (email@example.com). For subsequent correspondence once poster has been accepted, mention Poster Code in ‘subject’. Do not send reminders once abstract has been submitted.